Reviews (317)thank you so much! Amazing sellers 💗 I love the lives 😁 don't miss out of a show guys!!! Amazing seller! Everything came just as described. Very happy with my purchases 😊 I will always support them, if you haven’t been to a show.. go! They have amazing energy and bring life to the party. My first time buying and I’ll DEFINITELY be back! I just love watching your shows you’re such a delight & just always so happy🫶🏼 Had a great time on your show. And thank you so much for my bags I love them So happy you loved your items!! Thanks for supporting us ❤️ ✨ Always a fun show! Lots of love in my package. Bookmark more shows!🔖💪You’re too kind to us!! Truly appreciate your support ❣️ ✨ thank you best sellers out there! I can't thank you enough for making the shows so exciting 🙂 I appreciate you both so much 💖 amazing sellers 💗 great shipping so fast and packaged so nicely 😀 1000⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ thank you again for everything you guys do Girllllll this comment made our day! Appreciation and adoration for you as a seller is very much mutual 🤗 🥰 thank you thank you!! Ty for the bags and the freebies such a surprise You’re welcome! Thank you for supporting us 🫶🏻 ✨ great host highly recommend Appreciate you guys 🫶🏻✨🫶🏻✨🫶🏻 Thank you so much! You’re such an awesome seller! Great Seller, Great product, Fast delivery! Have used several times always great service. We appreciate your support so much!! 🫶🏻✨ Absolutely amazing! Couldn’t be happier. Mama and daughter are super sweet! I cant thank you both enough for my sweet sweet surprise!! 👑 You ladies are the absolute best!Thanks so much - we are glad you enjoyed your surprise!! ✨ Thank you for the special gift you gave me in my package. I really appreciate it💛Appreciate you supporting us ❣️ absolutely love them .. are awesome sellers..tysm🫶🫶 go follow and bookmark!! You are too kind!! Thank you so much can’t wait for your first show!! ✨💗 Amazing seller, such fun shows- so much energy. Don’t miss them, you won’t be disappointed!!! Amazing seller great energy, fun shows, ALWAYS good stuff ! 10/10 Don’t miss out! TY! Amazing merch. Fast shipping and well packaged! Thanks for the kind review!! 💛✨💛✨