Reviews (362)MJ you SLAY every time. 💖 love you so much and love my north face jacket just as much! 😍 thank you for the goodies!!ARI!!! ily. Thank you!!!!🥹❤️ Really happy with my purchase thank you Packaged perfectly and shipped fast from a super sweet seller! Thank you, this sign fits my vibe perfectly! I was so excited when I found this apple pie potpourri dish and it was worth the wait! It’s adorable in my kitchen. It came in excellent condition and was packaged securely. I appreciate the care taken and I would be happy to purchase again. Thank you! Excellent condition. Thank you! ❤️✨ I love all of my cozy sweatshirts 😍😍😍 Thank you MJ!!! I love everything I received! Thank you! amazing seller, everything was packaged super well and in great condition. MJ is the best :) Super cute clothes, great prices, and fun livestreams. Excellent seller. She has the coolest vibe and is welcoming to everyone in the chat. Love the bookmark too. Thank you! 💕 Absolutely love my vintage shirt!😍 Thanks girl🫶🏻 Love everything and I truly love your shows whenever I’m able to join!! You always have amazing pieces at great prices! Thanks so much 💚💚You’re too kind. Thank you! 🥹🫶 Perfect!! Noticed myself saying "this is niccee" while taking each item out the package lol 🤍This made me laugh 🤣❤️ I’m so glad you loved everything!🫶 Everything was exactly as I imagined and it shipped so fast. Amazing shop!Yay! Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re happy with everything 🫶 Love everything I’ve gotten from MJ 💖 such cutie items and fun shows 💖💖 Such a sweet person, with great items! Love her shows! She is my absolute favorite seller! MJ is so sweet and has such a positive energy 🩷 All of the items were as described and my giveaway items are adorable!This just made my day. 🥹 Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love everything. ❤️ Always has the best stuff! I'll definitely be back! Amazing host!! LOVE my new sun tee!! 🌞Ahhhh yay! It’s going to be SO cute on you 😍👏 Everything is perfect, thank you so much! ☀️I’m so glad you love everything!❤️ First purchase from mj and loved everything 🥰 Love everything, thank you!!!!Ronda thank you so much for your continued kind words. ❤️