Reviews (28)Thanks for a such great service and love the products Love it will have some happy kids and at least one adult Was not advertised as scented and i am very sensitive to scents and cant play with it Amazing product, fast delivery!! will.keep coming back!!! Sent me 3 needos with no box, in a plastic sandwich bag…the other needos were in a box that was tampered with. What a joke. Never againThank you for reaching out. Please accept my sincere apologies for any confusion—the additional boxes were intended strictly for display during future streams, while the listing itself was for single units.
I have processed a full refund for your order. Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you all the best. Everything I wanted and more!
Great service! Can’t wait to see the kids get them as gifts fast shipping,, great product My order Came very well packaged and shipping was quick ! Great seller! Great deals! Thank you again for filling it and everything. All is great! Fast and packaged perfectly.