Reviews (212)Thank you for the Medicube Eye Mask! 🩷Hope you enjoy them!! Hope to see you again in the future ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the freebies! I’m absolutely delighted and very grateful! 🥰 I definitely recommend this store! ❤️You are so welcome Thank you for coming to gisit.. hope to see you again soon❤️❤️❤️ GIIIRRLLL!! Thank you sooooo much for my new beauty items! I absolutely love them 🩷🩷🩵 Packaging was ahamzing & shipping was super fast!!💨 ❤️🔥❤️🔥You are so welcome!! Im so excited and happy to hear you love them!!!❤️❤️❤️See you soon🦋🦋🦋👀 I wish I could give this woman more than 5 stars cuz she deserves a heck of alot more shes super nice great prices great inventory super fast shipping she sent mine out the very next day and came very well packaged she even supports another seller by byeing her teas n than giving them as giveaways which is even more amazing of her I mean guys u gotta shop with her im telling you u will NOT regret it I promise!! thank u so much love ill definitely be back ♡ I truly appreciate you and glad I found you babe♡ 1,000 stars ♡♡♡❤️❤️❤️Im so glad you found me to!!I look forward to seeing you again ❤️❤️Thank you for such a awesome review I truly appreciate you... SEE You soon Super friendly seller. Products are as described and shipping was timely. Would recommend and will purchase again. ❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much, so happy to hear you got your order and are Happy❤️❤️❤️see you next time Absolutely loved my purchase! 🥰 Thank you so much for the sweet samples! Everything was perfect. I’ll definitely be buying from her again soon! 💕Im so happy you loved your purchase!! ❤️❤️🦋🦋It makes me so happy to find great products for great prices!! Thank you we're taking the time to put in a review for me. It really does help me know how my customer. are feeling, and that your package made it safely all in one piece.lol❤️❤️❤️ Such a fun seller with awesome products thank you for your review it really means a lot to me and Ill see you again ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! Love the charm on my lippy 🩷🩷🩷 and thank you for the goodies! im glad you like it❤️❤️❤️it makes me happy to hear❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋 Thank you for the dibs card!! Love it!!!yeah im so glad❤️❤️❤️its my favorite too glad o can share them with everyone ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome seller! Fast shipping and great prices! Super excited to try the loaded teas! don't forget to let come let me know how you like that tea. I personally love them and that's why like sharing them with my friends. I definitely will give some out as giveaways or buyers giveaways when I have extra ones for sure.❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the extra goodies! The car freshener arrived perfect even in the extreme Texas heat! 🩷🩷🩷thank you so much for letting me know. It's the first time I added an oil to the car fresheners. so I'm so happy to hear that it made it to you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️I look forward to seeing you again ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome giveaway. Thank uthank you for your review it really means a lot and sm happy Great buy 💜❤️❤️❤️❤️thanks for the review it really helps me know how my customers are feeling ❤️❤️🦋🦋 Thank you so much for the givy!!! I really appreciate it thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️im so glad you got it and liked it❤️❤️🦋🦋 Amazing seller! Love my huge bottle of SOL!!! Will definitely be back for more goodies!!! So glad you love it !! I have more when your ready❤️❤️❤️ OMG SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND BEST PAVKAGR IVE GOTTEN ON WHATNOT LOVE THIS SELLER 💗🫶🏽 all the free gifts amazing i will be coming back to future shows thank you again !!!i'm so glad you got your package and thank you for the review. It helps me immensely to know that you got your package and you were happy. Thanks again and I look forward to helping you find awesome products in the future. Loved my order!thanks Kam i just gave you a my review ❤️❤️❤️ My order is perfect and the giveaway was so kind and generous! Definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️So happy you got your order and thank you for taking the time to give me a review it helps more than you know!! Im still learning and growing and hope to see you again❤️❤️❤️ Perfect and included a sample of another product!! Yeah!! im so glad your happy with your items and samples are a great way to try out products before purchasing. I try really hard to match possible products with the likes of my customers. I look forward to seeing you again soon.❤️❤️🦋🦋 Thanks for the givvy!thank you for the review and I'm glad you received it and I hope to see you again. Thank you for coming and hanging out. Great items, deals, and giveaways!i'm happy you had a great experience. I look forward to finding products for you in the future. Just reach out if there's anything I can do or try to see if I have and again I appreciate you taking your time to give me a review. it really helps me to learn and grow as a new seller. I used this today and it is amazing Im so glad you are happy with your purchase. I appreciate you taking the time to give me a review and I hope to find products for you in the future again thank you so much for your support. This was an excellent experience. I received a quality product as well as a sample of their favorite product and greatly appreciate the convenience and consideration from this seller. 🫶🏻 100% recommend. I appreciate you taking the time to give me a review and I am so happy that you received your order and please come see me again, i have a lot of products that aren't in my shop yet and please feel free to make offers and if i can accept it I definitely will.. again your comments really help me know how I am doing because customer service is my number 1 thing i am striving to improve on daily...again thank you so much for supporting my small business...