Reviews (282)Thank you for our package of dumplings!!! Love!!! Fake. Not real rms or containersI am replying to this comment because it is simply untrue. I have proof of every RMS dumpling this user purchased is 100% authentic. I source all of my rms dumpling directly from five below retailers and I have every single receipt to prove their authenticity. This review is not only untrue, it is hurtful. I would never sell any fake items or mislead any customer in any way. I have also reached out to what not regarding this false claim but have yet to hear back. One of my favorite places to shop and favorite lives to watch, also did I mention one of my favorite sellers!!! Her shows are so much fun to see! My item was exactly what I ordered and it came in perfectly! Thank you for being so awesome and for having such a big heart! 💕 YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! Thanks for the gifts awesome seller getting lots of stickers but that's ok its free so thank you Fast shipping, packed super carefully, and great products highly recommend Thank you for the givvy 🫶🏻 I'm very pleased with my purchases. I really enjoy the show. I would definitely watch and buy from again Thank you so much I had nothing for my brother birthday gift but now I do so thanks Thank you so much for the givy 🫶🏻 All items received as described, nicely packed, fast shipping My kids loved the cake squishy. Shipping was fast! Love this Givvy! Thank you so much!💗 Sweetest girly on WN! Love their shows!! Always with the bangers Went above and beyond to help me out with a usps issue! ❤️ great seller!!
No giveaway in package. Not a big deal, just not what was “advertised”. Still likely to buy here! April I’m so sorry I thought I upgraded your sticker giveaway to a squishy! Please shoot me a message if like to make this right. 🫶🏼 Fast shipping. Item as shown