Reviews (902)I love my doll and 3D print for Halloween! Thank I LOVE my sticky notes!!! They are the absolute best! MMW always has the best items. I love to buy! Love love love everything in my box of fun! mmw is so great! One of my fave people on the app! 💖 Great seller!!! Thank you for my goodiesssss!!!! Mmw has some of the best items on the platform! Unique, fun, and always pristine condition. I always find something I have been looking for and something I want. Packages arrive in perfect condition. Thank you so much! 🫶🏼 amazing deals on things I didn't need 🤣❤️ Came for the socks and left with so much more! Thanks for sending Bob to me! Christmas will be SWEET Thank you so much for my doll books!!! 📚 both are amazing! I'm a big fan of Thieraults! They are the doll auction experts! I will treasure both!
Thanks again!
🙏🏻💝💝💝💝
~ Rachel_Loves_Vintage Absolutely perfect!! Thank you so very much! BEST SOCKS EVER!!!!! FAST SHIPPING!!!! AWESOME SELLER!!!!! Amazing as always! MMW always has that cutesy stuff! Thank you so much for the givvy!! Thanks for all the cool stuffs!! Mmw rocks! 🩷 Love everything thank you! Loved my new figures and the giveaway. Thanks so much! OMG just too cute!!! 😍😍 What a giveaway! You are the best! ❤️ Thank you. Love this seller! Fun shows! Great items! Fast shipping! Thanks for the cute deals