Reviews (4,500)LOVE my primitive pumpkin angel. Adorable and unique! Ceramic planter was carefully wrapped and shipped fast. excellent seller fun show to watch Great grabs! Enjoy this seller and her shows! Jaimi provides invaluable information that I have applied & see results! 🩷. Extremely fast shipping and items were packed very well! Amazing! As usual…a great class!!! All of the classes are very informative! Girl, I absolutely love it!!! Thank you, all your classes are so helpful and I appreciate you so much! Thank you so much for all my purchases! I love shopping live with you and seeing all the goodies the markets have!! I love it even more when I get them in such great packing!! excellent seller. fun shows excellent seller. fun shows I'm literally obsessed with this! it's such a great piece and in so excited to have it in my home. Such a beautiful piece ! Shipped perfect! What a treasure I have !!! Arrived intact and as shown in live. Love Jaimi’s advice and help!