Reviews (30)It was such a great experience and my package came so quick! My order was exactly as advertised and I love it!!! Thank you!!! Sweetest seller! Threw in extra goodies for me too 🥹. Will definitely return 🖤 So happy with my purchase thank you!I’m so glad to hear this! Thank you so much for shopping with me! 💕 All my books arrived in perfect condition! Can’t wait to read them 🤓🩷I’m so glad!!!!! 🩷 I hope you love them!!! Thank you! Look forward to reading these 💗I hope you love them! 🩷 always here to chit chat about them too!! Thank you for the free givy! Got here fast and was packaged well.Thank you for your review! So glad your package arrived timely 🩷 Great quality, fast shipping and always the best book selection! ✨📚Thank you for your review! 🩷 Thank you so much for all the books!! I appreciate you!!You are so welcome! Thank you for shopping with me!!! 🩷🩷 love all the books I have for my niece! Great selectionThank you for shopping with me! So glad you love them! Love all the items! Can’t wait to start the book! I can already tell that I’m going to love it! Thank you!