Reviews (264)Love my hair items and this sweet lady!! Such a sweet seller. Great rapport with buyers. Excellent seller and fast shipping! Beautiful items Came scratched and charms are breaking
Love these hair sticks !! Very friendly seller ! My items arrived very nicely packaged! Absolutely love these hair sticks every time they arrive ❤️ Seller and shows products with all accuracy and describes everything! Very truthful, honest describes to newcomers exactly what she makes and sells. can't wait to see what she has newly made! I love Nancy’s hair sticks! I love wearing them, especially to church and to work. Nancy is so creative and a joy to watch as well :) LOVE THESE!! I cannot express how beautiful they are!! And this lady is so funny and sweet! 🫶 Love the hair sticks!!! Put one in my hair right away! Thank you so much for the beautiful alligator clips. I love all of them. shipped quickly, they are very nice thank you. love my sticks and that's for the happy surprise Love all my purchases from modestmadness!! Thank you, the jackets are very nice. love them. they look great in my dreads. Great condition on the clothes and quick shipping Thank you Modestmadness Quick shipping and all clothes described are as they should be!! These are such a beautiful pattern. Thank you so much I love them 🤍🤍🤍