Reviews (580)Thanks so much, love the cards! Cards were in great shape when they arrived. Quick shipping too. Great seller - highly recommend! Safe secure packaging and awesome card. Thank you!! Great lots and singles at a really great price! Top notch seller! Smooth transaction. Packaged well. Love the cards. Thanks Great seller fast shipping Great cards and fast delivery. Definitely would buy from him again. got everything I purchased and I'd definitely purchase from him again Awesome haul of cards! Greatly appreciate a few extra thrown in there! Will definitely bookmark your shows! Thank you! One of the cards I got was supposed not what was shown on screen but other than that for the price still a good deal. Awesome cards! Fast Shipping and We'll packaged!! Thanks Moe!! Great cards for a great price! Excellent seller! Would highly recommend! Great cards great shipping great show! Thank you so much bro Hey I really appreciate you and I can’t thank you enough Great seller with quality cards at a good price! Look forward to the next show!