Reviews (26)Love this bag!!!!! It’s exactly what the image shows it to be! Great condition, wonderful packing to protect bag! Though I would love a matching wallet! Don’t think they made one though! So no complaints! Thank you for the bag!!!!! I will treasure it! Love my wallets thank you ☺️ thanks for the cardholder Love my pins thank you!!! So so good!!! I love both my items. Such a sweet seller She ran a really nice show with fun chat. She took extra time to answer questions and show everything. She had pins I was looking for for a great price. They were shipped quickly. I would absolutely buy from her again. fantastic seller! friendly and welcoming show, great pins! I will definitely be back for more! awesome thanks for the amazing show Amazing pins! Thank you 😊 Absolutely perfect! My niece is the happiest bean with this purchase. Shipped quickly and exactly as described! Thank youuuu