Reviews (71)Crewel is even better in person, Thank you!! These three crewel pieces are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much 😍😍😍 i love the cat bundle it’s everything!!! and the frame is a gift for my bestie for christmas i love giving pictures as gifts in pretty frames What a fun stop in the Crewel Yule raid train. Great seller. Packaged well and I’m a happy customer. Will visit again!Thank you so very much! Hope to see you next time on the Crewel train 🫶 Absolutely stunning vintage Crewel artwork! Thank you 😊 Very much appreciate you!!! Hope you enjoy 😊 Obsessed with my purchases!! 🤩 You two were too funny!!! I adopted your crewel stitchery nobody wanted, flaws and all. I’m enjoying it already with its unique character! Keep selling and having fun. I SO enjoyed your auction!Your support is so very appreciated! 🫶 Love the Books! The Pillow is Adorable and the Shelf is Perfect!! TYSM!! 🐝😊. Great seller!!Your support and kind words mean so much 🫶 It’s even more beautiful than pictured. I very much appreciate your support ❤️ mrlemmons is awesome always I definitely needed this, Thank you so much So happy, perfect! Great service. I received what I ordered in a timely manner and in one piece. it was stoneware and was packed well. I would buy from this seller again. Thank you! 😊Thank you so much for your kind words and support 🫶 absolutely gorgeous!! I am so in love with this. I’m so glad and grateful for your support ❤️ Love my treasures! Fast shipping, Great Seller! Thank You! Thank you so much!! ⭐️👏🏻🙌🏻 Shipped fast, arrived safely, items as described. Thank you!