Reviews (183)Such good deals!! Love my items 🫶 Love my purse! 🩷 👜 🩷 SO CUTE! so happy with product. thank youYay, I’m so glad! Thanks for your support!! 🫶 got my pants today. rhank you. Love love my shirts Yayyy! Thank you for sharing! 🫶 This seller is amazing! Great clothes, fun shows and amazing givvys! Your words are so kind! Thank you for them!! 😘😘 Cute dress and top, shipped quickly and it great condition! Thank you!So happy to hear! Thank you for sharing!! 🫶 I thought my color was brighter than what I received.My first non 5 ☹️ …It can be tough sometimes when purchasing on screen. So I try my very best to give as much of an honest and descriptive summary as possible for each item. ty for the great items! awesome showThanks, girl! Love having you in shows! 😘 Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!! Much appreciated!!!You’re welcome! Thanks for your support!! 😘 Amazing seller! Fun Shows!!!Great Givvy’s 🤩 So cute!!Thanks for hanging with me! ☺️ This givvvy!!! Love!! So sweet and always the very best shows! Always a great time, great grabs and great givvys! Thanks Molly!Thanks, girl!! Love it when you’re in the show! ALWAYS so good! Great prices, great items, and such generous givvys! Love your show! Always such great clothes from you! Love my pants and my super cute Givvy!! Such fast shipping too! Cannot wait for the next show! Everything arrived beautifully packed. All of my clothes were exactly as described. I was lucky to win the buyers givy which is adorable. Can’t wait for the next show!!!💕💕💕What sweet words! Thanks for joining me!! very nice a+ seller. fast delivery. thank you! So happy I found this seller! She was so great and nice! Such quick shipping and amazing product! Hi, I received my cool little bag free giveaway. Loved your shows!
Thank you very much!You’re welcome! Thanks for hanging out with me! such nice stuff and awesome deals! ❤️ will purchase again! Yay!! I love hearing this! Hope to see you soon!