Reviews (263)Thank you for the beautiful Fenton vase. I love it. The shipment was wrapped perfectly. Great overall experience. If I could give negative stars I would. Items missing, the two that were shipped were represented as glass and are unfortunately, at my expense, acrylic. THEN, when I messaged her directly, there was only blaming me for missing items and immediately blocked. Absolutely no form of trying to make it right. SCAMMER! Buyers Beware!!
This buyer bought 2 acrylic birds from me for 3 dollars and then accused me of saying they were glass. I reviewed the video receipt where I clearly said they were acrylic. She then hit angry and all of the sudden said here other item was not included(also $3). I simply asked her to check all of the packaging. Sellers beware! Clearly just looking for refunds and keeping items Super fun show, great seller, shipping was fast and arrived safely! Thank you so much! 💜💜💜💜 thanks so much for your support and all of your help!!! Super fast shipping. Love it thank you!! Really cute and retro. Items were delivered quickly So cute and the givvy is beautiful! Thank you so much for supporting and helping me so much during the show 🧡🧡 Extremely fast shipping. Great price for some amazing items. Packed very well. Great pieces. Great seller. Will be shopping with Molly again. Beautiful pieces! Fast shipping! Beautiful glass purchase ! Thanks so much! Love my goose!! Perfectly wrapped! Love this big….brass….c….. ROOSTER lol. Thanks! Love both items! Great packing, thanks so much💗 Items exactly as described. Professionally packaged. Thank you Admittedly, this is user error. I interpreted the product description as getting two sets of 3 for my purchase. I was incredibly bummed when I opened my package and realized I only got one set. I wouldn’t have made the purchase if I had realized it was only one set I was paying for. Again, user error, but adding some clarity to products like this could help exponentially. The ornaments I got are cute, slightly scratched. Got my girls second time around! Molly is the best! Thank you Molly for your extra care in packing and the fast shipping! Molly always has amazing finds! Love these. Thank you! super quick shipping thank you. Amazing seller and shows! Molly is the sweetest and bestest! 🩵 Absolutely in love with my meow meow. She looks exactly like my Rosie. Thank you for careful and quick shipping! You’ve got awesome items. 😻 Couldn’t be more delighted, thank you