Reviews (4,003)Love how cute they are and in great condition! Perfect! As described! Great deals! Wish could have bought more but after only 2 items I needed to pay more shipping. Excellent quality and beautiful design. Came so quick and item is just as described ♥️ Thank for all of the adorable clothes I love them! OMG I love them
So freaking cute Super fast shipping and wonderful products! thank you again! I loved everything for my little ones 😊 Beautiful bunny! Thank u so much 💕 Amazing clothes from mom2mom!! I love their lives! Fast shipping and just as shown in stream ! Highly recommend Stunning pieces!! Absolutely love shopping with you:) I loved everything thank you! Clothes were fine but the diaper bag i bought stains and very dirty and was not called out n the show.
Also i bought a lot stuff and the diaper bag was just shoved in this bag all folded and its a leather type diaper bag and the shipping bag had a huge hole in in.
So packing needs work! This should of been in a box when the amount of items i had bought i Delivered in no time and all items were perfect Just as described and packaged nicely! Love the items I got! Perfect condition! Always wonderful. Thank you 😊