Reviews (94)Pleasant and fun loving seller! Thanks for the good dolly deal! Loved all my goodies! Such good finds you have! Doll arrived packed very nicely. Tysm Irene. I Love The Book!!!
✨🩷🇵🇷🩷✨ Thanks! The dolls are beauties. I love them.🧡 My doll was perfect. I love her. Thank you so much. 😊
Amazing and great seller.
Great quality vintage toys and fast shipping! Great Barbies!! and Great Barbie clothes!! Fast Shipping!! thanks so much! 😊😊😊 Thanks for the gorgeous doll. So happy, I was able to catch your show. it was fun.🧡 Cute dolls packaged very well. Very happy with my purchase thank you! Thank you so much for all the cute baby items. you always have the best selection and your prices are great. If you haven't been to one of her shows you need to. Excellent seller. She is so nice and always has great stuff. I'm a Seller, that buys from her. Please go to her shows, you won't be sorry. Amazing Deals & Amazing Seller everything was fantastic. such a huge variety. show was awesome. host was delightful and pleasant. Will gladly purchase from her again. go check her out. she's awesome. absolutely Gorgeous and I am appreciative of the goodies. Great seller. Enjoy the shows.