Reviews (37)Absolutely delicious lemon Blueberry bread!! 😋 Packaging was top notch. Thank you so much I appreciate it!! Thank you for the delicious bread I can’t wait to try them all out I really appreciate everything You’re welcome thank you very much I really appreciate it!!! 1st time buyer and I Love it❤️ The bread is great I bought i tried 2 so far So good ..I put my notifications on now im not good with technology..Thank you so much, I really appreciate it so glad your enjoying it!!! Always so delicious! Thank you! Thank you so much I appreciate that and you!! The breads are excellent. This is my 2nd order. Cut into my blueberry lemon right away and put part into the freezer Look forward to trying the banana nut Chocolate chip bread. it. It should be awesome as the banana chocolate chip was.Thank you so much!! I appreciate you and your business it means so much to me!!! These breads were SO good!! I got the sweet peach, birthday cake, chocolate covered cherry, and lemon raspberry, and every single one was delicious. They all smelled amazing when I opened them and tasted just as good. The loaves are big. I got about 8–9 slices out of each loaf, and it's the perfect size for me as a light breakfast or a little dessert. I also really liked that the glazes came separately so they didn’t just stick all over the wrapping and my loafs are perfectly glazed. Honestly, I was really impressed with all four flavors. If I had to pick a favorite, I think I'd be the chocolate cherry flavor which is surprising because chocolate is hit or miss for me but mama P's has a delicious rich flavor without being too decedent . They were moist and flavorful. I’d definitely order these again!Awww thank you so much for the amazing review I’m so glad you liked them and are getting to enjoy them!!! Can’t wait for you to try other flavors as well! Bread was delicious! 🤤 Thank you 🙏 Your welcome and thank you glad you enjoyed it!! Absolutely Delicious!! So warm and perfectly homemade. My husband loved the blueberry lemon and I can’t wait to dive into the pumpkin!Thank you so much so glad to hear, and thanks for the rating!!! I appreciate you!! Ordered 3 different breads. they were absolutely incredible and shipped beautifully. Highly recommend buying from her she’s so sweet and her breads are WORTH IT🫶🫶🫶loveees the birthday cake, chocolate PN, and blueberry lemon.
Thank you so much for the sweet words, you’re so kind I really appreciate it!! Awesome bread givy fast shipping yall should definitely try somthing out its so worth it .Aww thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! Delicious and well packaged. Will buy again! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it and you!!!
smells good just opening the box im gonna eat 5 loaves in 3 days 😭Lol that’s hilarious, thank you ENJOY!!! The moment I opened my package I got some wonderful mouth watering smells! The lemon blueberry bread is delicious! Well packaged shipped quickly. I teared up when I saw one of the sweet messages on the package. It said that mama prayed for my family. It was something that I really needed at that moment. What an amazing person this is who has a talent for baking. Truly a gift from God! This is a shop to add to your favorites!💕💕💕AWWW thank you so much for your awesome sweet review that means the world to me, so glad you enjoyed your bread, can’t wait for you to try more flavors as well. Wrapped so nicely! A very lovely seller. Goes that extra mile l.Thank you so much for all your understanding, and being so willing and supportive your a rockstar!!! Shipped quickly and loaves look great!!! Thanks so much!!!
Thank you so much, I appreciate you being a loyal customer!!! Super dry, good flavor. Dense and brick like. Really wanted this to be good. I am more than thrilled with these loaves I received!!!! They came perfectly packaged and they are DELICIOUS! I highly recommend Aww your so sweet and kind thank you so much, I appreciate you!! Very good!Thank you very much I really appreciate it!! chocolate chip bread is the favorite. Awesome glad to hear that and thank you!! So yummy!!! Came super fresh and moist ready to share with the fam! My dad loved it! He's got a sweet tooth for sure and this satisfied him😋😋😋Thank you so much means so much to me girl!! Great price, the shipping was good and the bread was delicious. Definitely worth getting againAww thank you so much I really appreciate it and thank you for being a customer I appreciate you!! OMG MOMMAPBREADTRAP SHE IS SO NICE THE BREADS ARE SO GOOD I LOVE HER ATTITUDE SHE IS SO KIND 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 10/10Aww your so sweet thank you so much that means the world to me!!! This is such a moist delicious loaf!! The streusel on top makes it soooo good! I 100% recommend all the flavors!!Thank you so much Cherie I really appreciate it and you so much!!! Thank you, it was delicious. Had to rip into it Right away :) Thank you so much so glad you enjoyed it!!