Reviews (229)Everything was beautiful 😍 everything was beautiful and packaged nicely. will definitely buy from this seller again!!! Loved all my pieces, everything was so pretty. Beautiful pieces and fast shipping thank you. Simple and cute.. much lighter material than I had hoped but it looks nice Beautiful necklace in great condition. Shipped with care and in a timely manner. Thank you 😊 TYSM. Arrived as described TYSM. All was received as described. C u soon. Awesome Seller with great quality items that are unique as well. I would highly suggest all to check out this seller. A plus from start to finish . Thank You ☀️
🏆🎖️🏆🎖️🏆🎖️ Beautiful jewelry and awesome seller! Highly recommend!! Loved all my purchases and the conversation! Beautiful brooches ! Love! Lovely items. Great value. Good packaging, and managed delivery expectations well. TY. Love my items received. I'll keep coming back to your auctions for sure. Everything was received quickly and is so lovely, thank you!!