Reviews (326)Thank you loved all our goodies ❤️ Loved all the items! Great prices and fast shipping! :) I really like these shoes! They arrived in great condition, and the pricing was a wonderful deal. The live show was so much fun to watch, the sellers are super funny and friendly, which made the whole experience even better. Can't wait to catch their next show! Highly recommend! My favorite sellers and no one can change my mind 🫡 Everything was so cute and great condition. Incredible seller !!!!
I love everything! incredible condition! thank you so much; can't wait to shop again! Such cuties 🤎 I loved it all amazing quality! beautiful items! great show host! I'll be back to shop! thank you so much 💜💜💜 Absolutely perfect!
Thanks Ladies ❤️ 10/10 recommend this
Great seller By far one of (if not THE BEST) sellers on this app !!!! Always always always amazing and such great attention to detail. 10/10 Great show, everything was as expected and packaged well, fast shipping! Thanks! thank you so much my daughter is going to love the worry stone love my items! thanks for the steals & deals! Nice clothing and fast shipping, would definitely shop from her again!