Reviews (2,123)Was so fun bidding and hanging with you guys that night. Amazing products and packaging!! Great communication and speedy delivery!! Products were as described… would definitely support again. Thank you ☺️ Thank you so much! Cute! ☺️ The crossbody I received is so cute 😍 Thank you!! Awesome show and fast shipping!!! Love it! Thank you so much!!! Wrong item sent mommyandgens_bowtiqueSeller
Best way to find out why you didn’t get a tote and got a better item is by messaging us. I’m sorry you didn’t get your Tote! soo cute ty sooo much ! 🖤🙏 10/10 coolest givvy ever!! I love it and so do my girls!! super fast shipping awesome prizes love the blanket awesome seller everything on time 🥰 Such an amazing couple! great deals will always be back to shop ♥️♥️♥️Quality, useful items in those totes. No loungefly. But, I never feel like a loser! Thank you. Shipped and delivered within 4 days of show! Love spending time with this family in their shows. They never disappoint!