Reviews (105)great seller and great show thanksmommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
thank you senor I love when the donkeys come in :) gave me stickers for a buyers givvymommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
is there a way to ber this taken down Love This Seller! Amazing Bags & Always a pleasure to hang out with. 🌹 Super cute keychain! Thank you 🩵 Thank you for the Givvy I absolutely LOVE IT ❤️ 🌹 Thank you for the giveaway Arrived fast and packed well thank you so much! Super fast shipping! Fun shows! Highly recommend! love my items ..thank you mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
I'm glad u liked it Thank you so much for my stickers and I loved the little happy face your child drew on my receipt. Gonna put it in my junk journal.mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
I am glad that you liked it he was so excited to see and pick out stickers for you :) Absolutely love my little givvy today. Thank you to your son for picking out my little gift I love it! Thank you so much for the lovely picture! I just love it!mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
your welcome:) Wonderful givey. Thank you so much 💜 luv my pic thank you so much 🫏🫏🫏🫏mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
I'm glad you like it thank ufrom bebe 🫏🫏🫏🫏🫏 🫶🏼🫶🏼 tysm ! mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
your welcome:) Ty mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
you are totally welcome please come back soon :) Amazing Host 🌹 Fast On time Shipping & packaged with Care! mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
thank you Rosie I really appreciate you saying that it means alot to me :) Going to give this new seller a 5.0, because selling is not a easy thing to do, wishing you all of the luck moving forward 🫶🏻mommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
thank you so much your amazing !!! :) hope to see you in more shows love itmommyof2andfurmamaof2Seller
im glad you loved it thank you for joining my show ❤️