Reviews (512)Very happy!! Items came exactly as they were shown and they were packaged with care. Received some little goodies inside too. Thank you!! thanks for the givy, the stickers are great! As described, fast delivery!
Thankyou 🥰 Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway. Fun squishies from a fun seller, thank you! Item received as shown on screen that I won, packed well, thank you! Great packaging and fast shipping I love how there was some little motivational stickers in there and a little hotdog keychain. It was adorable. Fuzz ball arrived popped but I am thinking it’s due to the heat during delivery, other than that. No problems! Have loved every other thing we received I’m so sorry your item arrived damaged. I completely understand how disappointing that must have been. Had I known there was an issue, I would have gladly sent a replacement or worked with you to make it right.
I always want my customers to have a positive experience, so I truly wish you had contacted me before leaving your review. I appreciate your feedback & sincerely apologize!! ⭐⭐⭐☆☆
I ordered 7 squishies and received 7 items, but one of the Needohs arrived with damaged packaging, and I was sent a different squishy than the one I actually won. As a result, I never received the squishy dumpling I purchased. The rest of the order arrived fine, but the incorrect item and damaged packaging were disappointing. 😓 I hope future orders are checked more carefully before shipping considering I spent close to $150.I’m sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your order. I take great care in inspecting every item before packing & shipping. Unless it’s mentioned during the live show, I make sure all boxes & items are free of visible defects before they leave my hands.
I truly wish you had reached out to me before leaving your review. I would have gladly corrected the incorrect item that was sent & assessed the reported damage to the other item so we could work toward a fair resolution. My goal is always to provide excellent customer service, & I’m happy to help whenever an issue arises. Perfect giveaway! Thank you so much for being so sweet and generous! Quick shipping as well ♥️ Thank you for the givey!! Cute products!! Coming across a few things I forgot to review, and how did I miss this one?! I loved all of my items and was so surprised by all the fun little gifts she threw in. THANK YOU!!
Authentic items, GREAT deals, and fast shipping! Don’t miss your opportunity to shop with her! Very sweet! Loved my items and extras ❤️ i didn’t receive one of the items i ordered
Best shows ever. Has all the viral squishies and hard to find ones! Thank you