Reviews (17)Thank you got all my stuff!! Absolutely the sweetest and most kindest seller you will meet she goes above and beyond when she definitely does not have to!!! She is so much more than just a seller to me she’s one of my best friends❤️❤️❤️Omg! Taylor you are going to make me cry. Thank you so much for your support. I absolutely love you, darling. ♥️ Love my items… in great condition. Seller is one of my favorite hosts.Aww that warms my heart, thanks! I’m glad you liked your items. ❤️ everything was too small not true to size. seller nice thoI’m sorry the items items didn’t work for you. Thanks for leaving an honest review. 🩷 Amazing seller! My daughter loves her shoes and clothes. Everything was packaged so nice and shipping very fast! Thank you so much!! 🤗🛍️Aww, Ms. Joyce! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I’m glad baby girl loves her items. I can’t wait to do business with you again. 💕