Reviews (235)Always a 5 star purchase! Packaged well! Love them! Thank you!! packaged well and items are so cute The sunflower magnet was a great touch and just so happens to be my favorite flower 🌼 A great purchase as usual! I loved the mini card! Thanks so much! Awesome mini oil lamp! Exactly what I wanted. Well package and the adorable magnet was a nice touch! Highly recommend! Absolutely love my miniatures! gorgeous peice on patio! arrived safely and in great condition ty DiDi G Loved every mini that I got! Thanks! It’s really cute but I wish it had dimensions, I didn’t realize how small it was. Everything was packaged SO well and arrived quicker than expected! Thank you so much for everything! I’m honored to be your 1000th purchase! ❤️ As always….A great purchase! Everything securely packaged! Great item, great seller. 👍👍. Thank you!! Love my new treasures! Everything was wrapped so carefully and shipped quickly. Thank you!! Everything was as described. She packed everything individually and very carefully. Definitely recommend this page, you can tell she cares. fast shipping and very well packed