Reviews (74)Everything is perfect good and fast shipping and great seller🔥🤞I appreciate you gcai you already no🫡🫡 Super happy about the shoes I got. Great seller. Thank you i appreciate you 🙏🙏 Fast delivery, good vibes, and great deals! Will be back for sure
I appreciate you quadkicks for the support thank you again 🫡🫡 the shoes came fast and exactly as described will be buying again 10/10 Thank you Adam means alot trust me 🙏🙏 Great experience Thank you I appreciate you 🫶🫶 10/10 every time I deal with you! Always awesome service, great packaging and fast shipping! Thanks Mike! Shoes were on time and exactly as shown! Thank you for the support and business 🫡🫡 Thanks for the banger shoes for my thug son!I appreciate you, you no i got you if I got it we got to keep the son son right 🫡🫡 IM SO HAPPY FOR THE SHOES!!!Thank you i appreciate you🙏🙏
Nicest fairest seller in the game! Gave me a great deal! Support him👍🏽Thank you pops I appreciate you 🫡🫡
Make sure to ask for the fire vip shoes in the back Lol you no i appreciate you family Money Mike coming through! fire I appreciate you thank you she loved all of them 🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank you so much for the amazing deals she was super excited to get everything You no i appreciate you 🫶🫶 My son says thank you for the sweet shoes!! Best prices around. PLUS They’re in wonderful condition and fit great. No problem i appreciate you Thank you for the shoes and Mike wasoski! Great customer service. Shoes was great shipping was great amazing people! Loved the extra stuff you threw in 🥹 thanks so much exactly as described. Great overall transaction 10 out of 10 super fast shipping everything came exactly as expected Definitely recommend she loves her new shoes and thank you for the gifts very nice ... ...thank you so much and super fast shipping 😊