Reviews (769)Wonderful experience shopping with this seller! Items arrived in excellent condition and the shipping was very fast! I definitely recommend buying from this seller. Very fast shipper. Great finds for us Mel. Thank you Always happy with my experience with Melissa!!!! Right on the measurements- thank you!😊 Thank you for the beautiful items! as always, everything is perfect. An awesome WhatNot seller! Loved everything!! Great clothing and taken care of. The seller caters to her customers and is very personable. 10/10 great seller and awesome item Love the jeans, you have good stuff! everything was PERFECT!!! Mel has GREAT inventory, guys! Funny seller! Easy to enjoy the show and loved each item! Awww thanks so much for the kind words! Great deals! Thank you!!!!!😊 very pleased with my purchase. shipping time was quick. USPS could have done better but that's no fault of the seller.I absolutely hate how long it's taking for it to get you guys now that we switched to ground advantage I always love buying from Mel! never have had a bad experience! As always, another great haul from one of my favorite WN sellers! The Easel denim shaket is 🔥 and my new favorite piece! Melissa has an eye for beautiful and quality items. I highly recommend!!! My items fit great, love them!! Didn’t really like it I'm very sorry you didn't like your item. This was unfortunately a brand new piece from Heimish and I did my best to model this on as well.