Reviews (490)favorite crafty queen!! 💗
Yay I got my clips so stinking cute. Going to be great gifts and givvy’s!!! Thank you for the cute Koala Sonny! The best shows! Love all the things she makes. So kind and willing make you anything she is able Tysm for my squirrel bby🥹🐿️✨🤍 you’re the sweetest and make the cutest trinkets!! THANK YOU MAMA! Everything arrived safely and I love it all. You’re the best 💦💋🩷 MONICA I LOVE THANK YOU!!!!! I really enjoyed your show. I will definitely come back very fast shipping also thank you.🩷 obsessed with my turtle hair clips and the cute stand i got as well 😍 in love with everything i got on the wheel! And of course for MJ! hehe Always fire. Love my Monica packages I love everything so much thank you! Monica! Is the best, babyyyyyy! The absolute cutest hair clips!!! Thank you so much Monica gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous turtle clips 🙏🏼🙏🏼 i adore my pidge!!! best seller ever, so sweet and fun!💕💕 Super nice seller with the cutest stuff!!! all authentic and in amazing condition 💕🙂↔️ super trustworthy seller!! i would always recommend monica!!🥰💘 Omg! Thanks best givvy ever! Love it! Omg the sheep pen!! 🔥😂 I’m obsessed Super cute thank you!! Perfect for my desk at work Monica made sure to send me my absolute favorite sonny pop socket and even threw in an extra phone charm! She's amazing! Wait… I’m obsessed mama💕✨ Appreciate the Sonny thank you 😊