Reviews (1,024)Tysm💕Thank you for always joining my shows and vibing with us 🥺 Tysm for my Sonny’s! Love them!! 💕🫶 the vibes in moni’s shows are always immaculate!!
thank you so much again for the cutest givvy❤️ Love watching Moni at night! Such a vibe, great music and convo. Sonny’s are a plus 🩷🩷 Thank you so much for my new babies and smiskis 🩵👶🏻 absolutely love them and you! & I love you even more Nikki 🥹 Ty my angel ily 🫶🏼🩵😇Always gotchu boo boo 🍒♥️ Fun game! Amazing seller! Received item so fast! Thank you! Thank you for the foot stand 🫶🏼🤗 givy Love Taiwan mystery bag. That was fun. Also my V2 was Skunk the cooker lolAwww hope you get the Robby or Kappa next time 🥹 thank you for vibing with us 🥺 in love with my package 🍒! thank you again for everything moni!! Love as always! Great delivery and good packaging ! They are so great thank you so much !! 💗💚Thank you Nikki for the kind reviews ily! 😘 Obsessed with my order! Thank you for always hosting such fun shows ily! 💖You’re welcome! I’m glad you love the hello kitty pop beans 🥹 the package arrived open with nothing inside Sorry that happened to your free givvy. I’m not liable for any loss during transit. Amazing all around 🫶🏼 Thank you and miss you Beck 🥹🩵 Thank you for the givy! I loooove 🫶🏻🫶🏻