Reviews (83)shipped fast but the card was cooked and had creases in it an was all bent so much for adding cards to grade to my pc Can you provide a picture because I assure you nothing I ship out has ever been bent or have creases or scratches.i always package cards very well as you can see from my reviews im also very forward with my buyers I would of send you a picture letting know it has some damage. so if you can send me a message fast as hell. Great packaging great service, would buy from them again! thank you so much my slowking came in safe and I love him!! thank you so much! 💗 Gave me some cute stickers as Well
Happy with my order thank you Thank you so much for shipping it safely I fully appreciate you First time buying from them and I had a great experience! Everything was perfect, the cards were great, packaging was awesome and the whole process was super easy. I’ll definitely be back for more! Thank you, awesome seller arrived quickly and very nicely packaged! A+ great card. love the sticker. Cards came in super fast and very well protected . Will absolutely buy from again. Top tier seller Super fast shipping and great communication. Also the stickers were top tier 😆 Happy with my order thank you much! Exactly what I prefer great condition didn’t take that long to get Thank You shipped promptly in Great condition The cards are in great condition didn’t take that long to come in Thank You Fast shipping and amazing care and protection of the cards. Good communication and fast response came in perfect condition ☺️ love my card! thank you Awesome card. Arrived in great shape!