Reviews (7)Such a good seller. I loved her live. My plants came in great condition. Good packaging, took extra effort to make sure the plant doesn’t get damaging while shipping. 100% recommend buying from her <3 The plants I purchased were so pretty when I got them. The packaging was nice and packaged with care. A couple of the leaves on the pink princess got a little messed up in the shipping process, but some of that is expected in longer travels. A couple leaves out of 7 plants halfway across the country is proof it’s pretty great packaging and that she took her time. It’s only been a couple days and they are perking up nicely and should make a full recovery. This is a newer seller starting out and she is so kind. I would highly recommend this seller. 😁 Shopping is something a lot of new sellers struggle with, but not Montana! She did amazing! I had one neon pothos that had some damage, but that was shown in the live at the time of purchase. Even in 90+ degree weather, the plants arrived unscathed. I’m so happy I was able to order from you on your first live! It’s evident that this seller really cares about her plants. Great plants packaged with care! Everything was packed with so much care! Will definitely purchase again! :)