Reviews (1,015)Package came with just the outer paper packaging. USPS marked received unsealed, without contents, and in damaged condition. Unacceptable. Only the best with Monty! ⭕️ Great vibes thank you for being a great host! Funny guy to hang out with! Won a crap load of givvys, and they were shipped fast. Thank you! Swapped givvy out for a different thing.
Really amazing streamer!! got it with no issues! Monty the best! As always, the delivery was quick and packaged well! Thanks again Monty! Awesome deals tons of fun givvy great stream thank you 🙏🏼 Monty is the best he helps you out when you need it he will still be kind even when people leave a bad review he is a great what not streamer I don’t care what anyone says he does Radom $1 just to get you in the buyers givvy he will pay for a mistake he is funny and respectful I have been watching since June and not one problem I definitely recommend him don’t listen to the bad reviews they are bull crap The sweetest, funniest, craziest down to earth streamer you will meet on here. Thanks for the laughs! 🩷 The most fun stream! Always looks out for his customers with their orders Shipping/packaging were excellent! Monty is the best Another empty envelope. I did get the tin in a previous shipment. I have no idea if the giveaway was sent. It has been impossible to confirm my orders. absolutely GREAT stream. FAST shipping, GREAT packaging. AMAZING vibes. AWESOME deals. All with Monty!!! Bangers all day 🫶🏻🫶🏻👌 LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHANNEL!! nothing but bangers, well-packaged shipping, and amazing vibes!!! Unable to verify contents verse open orders due to items being mixed up. Multiple shipments are lost in transit or unable to track. Items are arriving damaged due to the lack of packaging material. Items are shipped in boxes too small for sufficient packaging and items are damaged when they arrive.