Reviews (271)Everything is soo gorgeous. Really happy with everything and how quick it was delivered. Thank you! Two beautiful towers were well packaged and shipped quickly. Moonchildminerals are the best hosts on Whatnot! It's always a zen experience ✨ Gorgeous and high quality gemstone bracelets were well packed and arrived quickly. Another great purchase from Moonchildminerals! Beautiful piece I love it!!! I love the Sky Blue Quartz bracelet! Thank you! beautiful and high quality 💝 Fantastic seller, everything is high quality and in great condition. Thank you! Love my stones! Thank you! Great stuff came in perfectly Wooooooo weeeeeee lol these lithium freeforms are beautiful!! Thanks so much guys!! As usual, I’ll be a repeat customer real soon lol!! Beautiful pieces, as always, and thank you for packing Crystals so securely for safe shipping! :) The most BEAUTIFUL clear amethyst I’ve ever had. Love love love! very happy with my little green snail. it came well packaged and my grandkids love it Love love love Krisha & David! I’ve been a long time follower on IG and have purchased via Etsy in the past. Received a $15 credit through here and figured, why not? My blue celestite and selenite tower are BEAUTIFUL and I appreciate the clear quartz tumble that was included. I really enjoy the lives on Whatnot and will definitely continue to tune in here. ✨INCREDIBLE packaging.✨ Outstanding quality. 10/10 I couldn’t be happier.
✨Definitely recommend this seller to anyone and everyone. Everything was packaged securely and with care. These crystals are truly beautiful! 🤩
✨Super fast shipping as well. 📫
Appreciate the name tags I can display with my collection ❤️ Absolutely gorgeous! Love it so much! Sweet sellers and excellent packaging! Incredible packaging! My crystal was protected very well 🔥🔥🔥 all absolutely beautiful thank you I am very happy with my order! Came well packed and all are so beautiful! Thank you. package was very well wrapped.