Reviews (569)Thank you so much! Everything was perfect. Such beautiful plants, well packaged, and arrived quickly! Packaging was amazing and everything arrived in great shape! Thank you so much! Packages wonderfully! Blizzard was perfect looking, only one a little droopy but pretty sure it’s because soil was dry which is normal! Will definitely order again! Both plants arrived safe. Thank you !! Came it great condition thank you! nice addition to my collection! fast shipping! My plants arrived healthy, beautiful and was packaged neatly today! I was worried about the two day delay from USPS but a message to them and they assured me it would arrive safely. They moonlight meadows also advised me on what to do if they didn't. Besides one leaf, they both have new growth and are acclimating to my home. 2 beautiful Philo green Congo nuclears! I'm very satisfied with my order! This is also my first purchase from team moonlight meadows FL. Great packaging perfect plant only one leaf bent and she will recover! So excited love my pink princess thank you! SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Package arrived safe, sound, and very quickly! All 4 were packaged well and in perfect condition. Will be back for more soon, thank you! Great little Hoya! Excellent shipping! My blue oil fern was even more gorgeous in person. Thank you! My giveaway plant didn’t make it this time but I have won a couple of other giveys previously with no issue. Perfect! Thank you so much 😍😍 excellent pkant condition! Amazing packaging and super fast shipping! Plant arrived perfectly healthy and even more beautiful looking in person!! perfect packaging. Shipped fast, plant is healthy. Definitely will be a returning customer :) everything was packed very well and arrived fast and happy as always!! thanks guys! Such a cute little spider baby! Thank you!! the only thing I was not happy about is a couple of the leaves were brown and dying. They arrived safely and they look wonderful! 🌱💕 Thank you so much! You guys are always great, and I’m always happy to buy from you. I really appreciate you! 🥰🌿 Love my plant. Thanks for the givvy!