Reviews (1,248)shipped perfectly thank you an amazing pickup that I got for a friend!! 🔥🔥 Delivered in amazing condition & came with an Uta Sleeve too. Great seller easy to work with. loved my sealed promos in received. fast shipping will return. If I could post a photo of how nice they are I would lol thanks again I’m happy with my purchase, it came with a cool sticker 👍. I’ll definitely be buying from again. Love it! Thank you 😊 highly recommend this seller! Awesome seller!! Fast shipping, packs with care. Items arrived quickly. I’m happy to have gotten these. Look forward to many more auctions with you. Tyvm!! amazing person, well packaged, and outstanding shipping. I highly recommend moonlit 🙂↕️ she's the best Card came fast and packed well. Great price for a pretty card. Thanks again huge fan of danmachi great selection of cards great packaging keep up the good work Great packaging and prices!!! She always ships it beautifully and secure. it feels like a shame to open the envelope. 🙏 The quality of the wrapping was high standard! Super fast shipping as well!! As described & great value too!!! A+ all around as always. Always happy with the purchases. Great packaging with the custom sticker seals. Great seller with great selection. These babes are smooooooookin Yet again never disappoints on the awesome card selection. Thanks for more cards to add to the PC.
thank you for the fast shipping and everything coming in and for the freebies stickers! Thank you ❤️ Jen everything arrived safe and in perfect condition Amazing seller 🙌✅ highly recommended Awesome cards to add to the collection. Thank you for the sticker and extra card as well. Very well packaged and safe. Thanks again. Awesome seller. Thank you so much for the package! Sufficiently packaged and shipped timely. The tiny stickers are a nice touch, super cute. 10/10