Reviews (150)Great items! Perfect transaction..TYSM! 🫶🏻🫶🏻Thank you for your review, I’m so glad you loved your items. I hope to see you in my upcoming shows!! 😘 Amazing seller with great packing! Thank you for tire kind words, love you my friend!! Amazing seller! Love my crock! Great packaging!Aww thank you, I’m so glad it arrived safely!! Beautiful crusty and green egg basket thank you 😊 I’m so glad you like it, it was one of my favorite egg baskets, I hope to see you again at my upcoming shows. Thanks for the givvy!!You’re welcome, thanks you for joining me!! Well packaged & fast shipping!
Thank you for your review, love and support. I hope to see you again in my upcoming shows!! LOVE THE PRAYER QUILT 💕💕💕💕such a sweet gift💕God bless you ❤️Aww thank you, I’m so glad you loved it!! God bless you as well!! Thank you.Thank you for your purchase and I hope you come and hangout again!! Thank you. Love it all.I’m so happy to hear that you loved your Irene m items, I hope to see you again in my upcoming shows!! Everything came well packaged! Thank you! I love everything!I’m glad to hear you were satisfied with your purchase and that everything arrived intact, I take pride in my shipping and want to give my buyers the best experience when they receive their items!! Great shirt! Love the feel! Great seller thank you so much!😊
Aww thank you and thank you for the review, it looked good on you!! Great quality and design. Thank you for your review, I’m so glad you grabbed one of my Mooseberry Creek shirts!! Love my items! Terrific packaging & fast shipping. 🫶🏻Thank you for your review, I’m so happy that you love your items!! Absolutely beautiful vignettes and sweet seller! Tysm!! 💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you, it makes my day to know that you love your vignette!! I hope you come see me again soon!! So stinking cute I love it 🥰 I’m obsessed with those ruler’s!! I’m so glad you love it!! Wonderful seller! Will be back again and again! Great packing and fast shipping! Love my crock!Yay!! I’m so glad you love it!! And thank you for the love and support!! Lovely set! Thank you! 💚🦊I’m so happy you love your items!! Thank you for your review!! Thank you again! 💚🦊 Your items are so unique and beautiful!Your support means a lot!! I hope to see you again thank you for joining me!! Beautiful items and such a fun show to watch! Thank you! Thank you for joining me, I’m glad you joined me Ava I look forward to seeing you again!! Thank you!❤️You’re welcome my love, I would love to see what you do with your items you got. Love everything! New favorite seller.Aww thank you, I’m so happy you love everything you got!! Can’t wait to see you again. I’ve bookmarked several of your shows. I can’t wait to shop with you!! Beautiful Thank you for supporting me and my small business!! Beautiful!!!Thank you Tracy for your love and support, you’re truly a blessing!! Lovely items, great sellerI’m so happy you love your items, can’t wait to see how you used them in home decor.