Reviews (44)Fantastic seller!!! Shipped quickly, and I love all of the pieces! Thank you so much! Shipped quickly! Loved all the clothes! Thank you for the givvy! Nice seller! great items at a great price! thank you! Nice pieces for a great price! Will watch again! Was an amazing first show and Sarah made sure that you were aware of what you were getting to the best of her ability. Her friendly and soothing voice made you feel at ease. I will definitely be at every one of her shows if I can. She definitely is on her way to being a top seller. 🤩 Wonderful deals! Great show too! Thank you so much for shipping quickly! Very pleased with my purchases! Excellent seller! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! See my other review for details. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! See my other review for details. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! See my other review for details. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! See my other review for details. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!! The dolls had mold, bugs, and/or rat feces. I was shorted over $20 on the refunds on the dolls and over $27 on shipping refunds. The seller said she completed everything for the refunds. Apparently not. This seller charged $9.21 for each doll I bought which is not the norm as other sellers combine shipping. Dolls and home decor came packed well and in good condition will buy from seller again Ty! Be sure to checkout Moosemommy’s shows! Dolls packaged well, shipped quick and good prices. Great first show!! Thanks! My dolls are home safe & sound. Tysm. I love them. 💞💞💞 Cutest tiny Barbie! Great Givey! Thank u soooo much! I love all of my dolls! All were packaged nicely and arrived quickly!! Thank you! 😁