Reviews (127)Amazing seller as always. Everything exactly as described. Thanks! Just got the builds and Aragorn! I appreciate you so much! Beautifully packed and the box for weathertop is gorgeous! I love it! Thank you so much! Definitely will be back for another LOTR stream! Awesome minifig! Thanks for the giveaway, I really appreciate it! Figs as described. Fast shipping and great packaging lets me know I can keep coming back for more. Thanks for taking great care of the figs. Recommend to all. Exactly as shown. Great purchase as always from Mordor Wow! Great packaging. Thank you!! Great deals on some hard to find Lego items. Seller shipped out my items promptly in a secure package. Thanks for the awesome buying experience and the sweet guy! Great fig, even better seller! Great figs! Nicely packaged- thanks for the quick ship! Yeah if I could give 100 stars I would! Excellent packing! W sellers! And one of if not the best LOTR seller here on whatnot! Shipped same day I bought it. Absolutely amazing seller everything came packaged well and he even threw in a free cape. Overall 10/10 couldn’t have had a better experience with the purchase process.Thank you for the positive review! Fast shipping. Great packaging. Appreciate your show and will continue to support ya. Thank you! Awesome but took long
Sorry, I can’t control how long the usps takes. Should’ve bought more than one Lego . Food quality tho
Shipped with care, mint condition, and the seller left a few extras like a thank you note. Hey are good people and I’ll be buying more from them later Can’t complain about a GIVVY! Awesome show great seller. I wasn’t able to buy this time but still won a Captain Rex micro fighter! Thanks so much! Can’t complain about a 5 star review! Awesome winner!