Reviews (331)Bag was filthy and all scuffed upmorgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
I’m sorry the preloved Pink Prada with neat $700 MSRP for used similar bags sold for $199 did not meet your expectations. I have photos of the bag before it left me. There were normal signs of wear and tear but the leather was in excellent shape and the canvas (which doesn’t scuff) was in good condition. I’m unsure what isn’t satisfactory, but you can reach out to the seller to resolve your issues if you desire. You can return for a full refund. Love all my items and obsessed with them is an understatement. morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
I’m so happy you joined! You got a great bundle. Excited to see you next time. I’m cooking up some amazing pieces. Loved this playboy curation! Thank you for my amazing pieces and I won the givvy !! Amazing seller! 🩷🩷🔥🔥morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Thank you so much for joining! Glad you love your pieces. Hope to see you again. Doing these regularly. If I could leave a million stars I would - friendly seller, thoughtfully packaged products, quality clothing, can’t wait to get some more stuff from this seller!! She’s amazing!! 🤩 morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Oh Maria! Thank you so much for the feedback. And I’m so excited you loved your. Stuff. Fast shipping and a cute little surprise, thank you so much! morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Thank you so much! TY💛morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Thank you! absolute Gem find 💙morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Thank you!! Absolutely insane! I am beyond in love with my new purse🥹🫶🏼morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Omg yay!! So glad you love it. It’s beautiful!! LOVEEEE my first ever playboy bundle and WORTH IT ♡♡♡♡♡ 5/5 all around thank you girl!!!!! morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Yay !! So glad you loved it. Enjoy!! Obsessed! I loved everything! Thank you so much! 😁💕morgankelly_destined_4_luxurySeller
Glad you loved your goodies!! Nice condition, good price. Very happy Fast shipping, and an amazing giveaway! Thank you so much :) Love my dress! Thank you ☺️ lovely vest, faux fur, classy, swift shipment, and well packaged. Thank you.
Perfect items and a lovely and beyond sweet seller! The extra gifts were so sweet. Thank you so much 🫶🏻 Omg these shoes! Heavenly Amazing giveaways as always thankyou so much happy holidays,many blessings ❤️ The top is just lovely thank you so much love the makeup Giveaways as well 🥰🫶🏻👍🏼 Super happy with the customer service from this seller. She is kind and generous and resolved an issue I had timely. I would definitely recommend this seller! (: Coach tote bag is beautiful. It’s clean, well packaged and also a small prize give away. The free gifts were great! Morgan Kelly is a great seller and very honest