Reviews (127)Beautiful item & fast shipping!!! Thank you 🌹🌹🌹🌹 Thank you for the vintage post card! It is beautiful! Love my teacup set ! Amazing seller arrived safely and quickly. Great packing. highly recommend this seller. Such a beautiful piece - I LOVE it 😍! Thank you for a great show and for shipping my statue so carefully!!! Beautiful piece of Fenton! Packaged great! Fast shipping Such an awesome seller, thank you for the givvy 💕 love love love my purchase excellent quality and so beautiful and great packaging Beautiful blanket. So much prettier in person. 💗 Thank you I love them. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed your show. Awesome seller! Great to work with. Love the afghan. Great packing! Fast shipping! Thank you friend! ❤️❤️ Packaged GREAT. everything was wrapped and bundled perfectly. Wonderful seller ♡ thank you for the giveaway Beautiful cup & saucer! Ty! Amazing seller! Great items and prices. Very happy 😊 Such a beautiful piece!! It arrived very very well packaged and quickly! Love the doily! Giving her a good vinegar soak🫶🏻 Precious pattern! Thank you so much for the quick shipping!! 😊🙌🏻💗 Packaged with care and even more beautiful in person thank you so much 💓 💗 💖 A beautiful piece of art, I love it!