Reviews (73)very nice quality and was packaged very well Item arrived well packaged and in good shape Thank you for the cute giveaway. The little pot was broken in shipping, but can still use the seeds. 😊 So beautiful! Delivered 2 days earlier than expected! Love it! I love the heart bookmark! Thank you!! ❤️ 💫 Love my bread box I have it already in my kitchen already decorated and is much loved. Great new seller great items. 💓 Gorgeous! Arrived safe and sound! 😀 Check out this amazing, beautiful sweet little seller. She has beautiful items and I love my purchase. Everything packaged good and arrived safely. Such a cute letter holder I love it! the cutest cutting board for my kitchen ! thank you morning glory ! It came so perfectly packaged!! Thank you so much!!! Thank you so much for the mini grater!!! I love it Loved everything!! It was all super cute and packaged extremely well. Package came fast and seller is so sweet 💕 Standout wrapping when I opened my package 📦 my bowl was going to make it through a tornado 🌪️ 🤭 Love it. Packaged great and fast shipping. Thank you so much for the adorable little daisy planter ❤️❤️ Absolutely love this paper towel holder! Item just as described will definitely buy from this seller again!