Reviews (1,020)Great seller! fast shipping and packaged securely! Great seller! Love my purchase! The item was perfect. Thank you. the BEST mini copper mold wall hanger...ok so it's a 🍍 which is great for so many reasons... can I tell you that we went to our neighbors house (whose about 40 years older and 40 years cooler than us) for dinner a few days after getting this from you and you'll never believe this, she had the SAME ONE on her kitchen window sill! STFD!! 😂😂😂😂😂🤣💀 great seller and great finds!🤣☺️This just made my day!!! Y’all are the best. Love the vintage toys !! Fantastic show too!💕 Great seller! I love her shows! 🥰 This was my 1st time in a show, and I loved it! I am super happy with all my treasures. I will definitely be back. Thanks so much! 💚Awwww!! Thank you so much!! Everything was fantastic! Love all my vintage treasures!!💕 Laura's shows are great fun! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Always the best finds! Amazing cards, so excited! Thank you Amazing! Love them! Thank you for great shipping and ALWAYS a fun show! 💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩 Thank you for the beautiful fish and the lovely poodles!! I love all the items! Much cuter in person! Everything came carefully packed.
Perfect purchase! Fun show with great vintage items. Thanks so much! Love both my bisque dolls! Everything arrived quickly and packaged with care, Such a fun selection of items. Great Host ⭐fast shipping ⭐ 🙂 Great items