Reviews (666)Great show. Excellent show and perfect card. Bookmarked next show alredy Thank you for such a great pair of shoes! the wife and friends should love the card. appreciate u selling ur collection lol Very fast shipping..awesome seller Don’t know why u blocked me but all good just please make sure you take care of that problem I’m a honest man at the end of the day just take care of it but blocking me for no reason after I bought like 5 pairs of shoes no problem very upset you was wrong but I’m not that dude to blast but now if things don’t get fixed then I have to do what I have to do Thanks morriskicks, amazing seller. Ive bought off morris many times, very trust worthy, honest and quality seller. He will treat you tight. Fast shipping too!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the sneakers there fire 🔥🔥that’s why I shop with you great shoes great deals and always fast delivery once again thank you my brother it means a lot much love Great seller, very fair price and willing to work with you Thank you so much for the SB. It was as described in great condition will buy again. Got my street hawkers sb today Always great shoes here that’s why I shop here and great prices thank you my brother much love Great seller with🔥🔥pairs. Fast shipping. 1 of the real ones on the app!! Thank you for the addition to my collection!🙏 Morris kicks has SB Grails at great prices . Packing and shipping is always top notch . Ty for my personals asl always 🫶🏼 This is for the Whatnot corporation. Hopefully you can see this. The streamers were so hard to get their product to the market and I think they should be rewarded. Braden always stand up guy and stand behind his products. My point is, I think Whatnot should take away doing reviews on free giveaways. We’re living in a really strange world now and there’s a lot of people out there that are looking to do damage to other. I feel a lot of reviews on free giveaways that could potentially hurt a person’s business. Because the person that got the free item can’t be happy that they got a free item. I’ll see you in the next stream brother and thank you for being you. 🙌🏾🙌🏾🤟🏾🫵🏾 Always a great deal with this guy yall shop with him and he ship out fast don’t sleep shop and book his shows One of the best streamers in this app thank you so much I love the shoes if you get the ghostface killer in a 9 hit me up. Fire pair for the toe from daddy Morris 🔥🔥🔥 Ty so much for the fast shipping too Great prices and no haggling. Amazing seller