Reviews (33,633)It was a fast shipping and works amazing thank you for having different items! great seller with quick shipping.. Mosa & team 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ service always,❤️ I recieves all my items. The external powerbank does not charge my cell phone fully, for 20 min, it only charged it about 15%. The rest of the items are ok for the price and work well. The flashlight does work great and super bright. The box it was mailed in was torn and some of the items fell out and had to be put in a bag to have it delivered just FYI. Ill definitely be returning for other items. everything was great, but please start putting a packing slip/receipt in the shipping package with the product. Thank you! Thank you so much for the Amazon givvy. Seller responds to message promptly. Highly recommended for shows. Thank you so much Mosaman for another awesome package!! Love everything!! ❤️ these lights are awesome! already put out in the yard. hope they are as bright as they look! thanks team Mosa for the quick shipping! great items! love the sprin brush! makes clean the bathroom easy and fast! thanks for the quick shipping! thank you Mosa and team for the quick ship! here's to hoping these bug traps work! these bug traps better work! 😂 I hate flys! thank you Mosa❤️ and team for the quick shipping! Mosa and his team are the best! his shows are entertaining; just try to keep up with the chat! he does onboarding if you're an interested in selling. when I'm ready I know where to go but in the meantime I shop and Mosa is a favorite ❤️ Super Fast! Thanks! 5 Stars! Thank you for the giftcard! Awesome product. Can’t wait to give to the grandkids. Thank you The earbuds don't stay charged Love the hellraiser puzzle. Still can’t believe I won the scooter. 😊 always a good time. Everything was in perfect condition. ♥️ got my item today. didnt try it yet. but soon. My husband loved his toys! Stop sending me WiFi extenders 😂
Amazing seller and great products. Thank you for what you do for this community. I will always support ♥️