Reviews (4,122)Love all of my wins! Thank you.
Great show look forward for more. Absolutely thankful, you guys are awesome!! Thank you for the givey and always appreciate the nice note that you send!😁 Absolutely gorgeous gold thank you very much. You are absolutely amazing. love Kayla shows are fun entertaining and if you dont laugh you arent watching got the givvy gold ✨️ full 5 star for motherlode I do wanna let you know the letter was received at my post office damaged but the gold was intact thank you for taping it to the inside of the letter ✉️ 😊 thank you for the giveaway thank you from So Cal, I got my gold safe and sound. love the show. I love it!! Thank you so much!! I love it!! Thank you so much!! thank you for xhowing what you are truly worth rigbt from the start. You wont make it far like this. You are so welcome!! I’m SO glad you received your FREE precious metal that I paid for and shipped out promptly with a kind note! Have a blessed day dear goblin 👹