Reviews (1,826)Fast shipping. Great products. Highly recommend this seller, thanks! thanks again mothman got a good deal on a Nike 5 wood love my retro set Great show, loved the giveaway 😀 Best show ever I enjoyed watching mothman_golf I bought before from him and love the mini drivers I have bought from him would buy again All good. Will buy from again and again!! Finally after roaming around the country, I got my order. All USPS fault. Amazing seller here. Club came in great condition and was properly packaged
Great people!! Fast shipping and honest representation of items Best golf shop on the app.
Shipping was slow but good product On time and package good 👍 Gr8 items at a gr8 price. Fast shipping. Fast Shipping! Great Prices and quality! Amazing seller! Especially the free Scotty Cameron on the buyers givvy!!!!! Excellent seller. Fast shipping... It was really beat up.
Hey James! We watched the video back and saw where Gabe explained the strings on the headcover. It looks like they were just loose strings that needed to be snipped off, but if there was more damage, please direct message us for a special code with pictures of the damage! 🔴🔴- Mothman Golf