Reviews (83)Great MOTU seller. He's got the goods. Highly recommend this one! Buck, thank you for the fig, will go to PC🙏🏻 great items as described good prices fast shipping well packaged honest seller and I would recommend buy from Motu Buck with confidence Great seller! Fast shipping! great product fair prices fast shipping well packaged I recommend Motu buck but with confidence 🔥😁🔥😁😁😁😁😁🔥 Youre the Man! thanks for the perfect trapjaw! im swapping this one out to my PC! Always perfect! thabk you bro! Great seller with a good selection of collection worthy items at great prices. Thanks for the awesome figures Buck. Great Seller. Very passionate about MOTU, like myself. items were shipped secure and fast..Thanks Brotha!!! Item arrived quickly and was packaged well to keep from damages. Glad I checked out MOTU_Buck’s show for some great vintage MOTU items. Great price. Easy to work with!
Awesome seller! Great show!!
A+ Gr8 packaging ! But most importantly good product
Fantastic person and fantastic seller! I look forward to working with you again! Thank you so much. My childhood restored! Great experience all around!
Motu buck never disappoints! My dawg always with the A+++ service thanks again! Always a pleasure doing business with you My friend! thank u So much as always! Phenomenal seller & fantastic Givey! I can't thank you enough!