Reviews (219)Love everything! Thank you 😊 Everything is sent to my daughter in Colorado she loved. What i got was great. Thank you for all of it. my dog loved these toys and chews!! Everything is have gotten from you was great. Thank you so much. The last shipment was being sent to my daughter in Colorado. She is very picky about things but I know she will love all these things. Received all my goodies, very well packed and arrived very quickly! My doggies were sooo pleased!!! I will definitely followed this wonderful vendor! My dog absolutely loved all of these treats Monique is an AMAZING seller! She has helped me soooo much in learning new items to try for my doggies and let me know in detail what it'll do for them..I Highly recommend her you won't be disappointed!! Thank you so much val!!❤️🔥 Thank you so much loved everything I have a happy dog lol thank you so much. See you on one of your next shows. product as described and shipped fast! Just what I thought I was getting! Received all my my goodies! Was well packed and arrived quickly! Looking forward to many more visits with this vendor! seller gave me a great discount price and my dog is really liked them the cheek braidsLove to hear it!💗💗 I am here for you guys!! Beautiful seller🥰great items
Such a pleasure
Thanks so much Tysm for the pig ears and the dogs are chewing now Another great deal from this seller The dachshunds will enjoy these! extremely nice and very very helpful and explains in details about products...I'll definitely be buying more from them!! 🐾🐾 dogs love them and WOW for the value