Reviews (13,178)Thank you, I sincerely appreciate it great show great product fast shipping Above reproach on all levels. Really fun spot to find value My fav show to be a part of. Always a hit Fav show on the app!!! Must see First time buying in...was intrigued by the thumbnail. That Caleb Gold Downtown caught my eye. There is a reason...ANYWAYS, LOVED the break. Got in for less than a hundred, hit a couple "chaser" teams and got the Packers. wouldn't ya know, Jackson Churio /10 patch auto hits. Love the value versus the buy in cost of these guys. Very happy, would recommend getting in. Oh, and the shipping was the FASTEST ive seen on whatnot. I must live close, less than 3 days. very impressed...will be back. THANK YOU I had questions about the purchase after it was completed and they were very open to helping and answering anything I needed. Free mag! (Came in cracked) but it was free still used it lol 😂 Awesome cards like always