Reviews (1,511)The package is missing from my delivery today No purchase, you got 1 givvy and the post office didn't deliver?? So you give a 1 star? What a loser!! perfect transaction fast shipping excellent product great seller awesome thanks Thank you for the stickers Mr. Pete is an awesome seller! Great show, great deals, and you can tell he really puts effort into making the experience fun. Everything was smooth from start to finish, and I’m definitely looking forward to joining more of his shows. Highly recommend Mr. Pete! 🔥🪙💯 Thank you for the stickers 🤙 Awesome coin and sticker ... Thank you 😊 I love this so much , I will show this to all my friends. Also back at you!! great show, great prices, fast shipping and awesome seller! more than happy with everything! Fun show super fast shipping. Awesome seller Thank you for helping my brother promote my first show you guys are awesome