Reviews (63)packaged very secure and was exactly as described. shipping took forever but that was not the seller's fault. USPS just sucks sometimes! mr_radioactive_fusionSeller
Thank you for the review. USPS was slow and I try to keep my customers updated when I see a delay. This is honestly the best givy ever, me and my 2 girls all snatched them up and put them on our computers! mr_radioactive_fusionSeller
I'm happy to see that you loved the sensory stickers! Come back for more awesome shows! Great product and fast shipping Awesome show!!! I will be back! Thank you! Biggest butter I’ve ever seen! Packaging was fantastic and shipping was so fast! Love the Scrunchems Marshmallow, so cute and great squish! Thank you!!! mr_radioactive_fusionSeller
Thank you so much for the awesome review!! 💚 I actually just finished a protective case specifically for the Scrunchems Marshmallow you got. Figured I’d let you know since you liked yours so much! 😊 Fast shipping! items arrived perfectly, thank you! Thank you sooo much for the badass stickers!! Always great streams with fantastic deals shipped lightning fast!! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!! Thank you soo very much amazing stream 💥 Thank you for the amazing deals!! Highly recommend to everyone!! 💥 thank you so much miss seeing you and Mrs.💗🤠💗 Very quick delivery and great quality overall! 100% satisfied!
love all your 3D items, great host fun streams highly recommend....thank you for the goodies 😁❤️ thank you so for the Lego display 🫂 Great products and fun show ;) Thank u love the stuff so do the kids n hubs really loves the signs! love all the 3D printed stuff thank you 🫶 OMG!! Y'all I got a HUGE deal on the most amazing excellent quality 3D prints!! If you haven't been to Mr Radioactive's and his beautiful wife's shows you are truly missing out! They always have the best deals shipped lightning fast and your always guaranteed to have a great time in their streams! 🏃♂️ 🏃♀️ RUN to bookmark their shows so you don't miss out!! Thank you for all my goodies at a great deal ❤ Wish I could give a trillion stars 🌟!! amazing shop great 3d items a must seemr_radioactive_fusionSeller
Thank you!! You are an amazing person too!